Saturday 16 May 2020

Hairstyles

Today, it's more about hair. Today is our first time of haircut in the whole lockdown period. It was exciting and my brother was the first person to go for it. 


He is obsessed with storybooks


His hairstyle was more of like a clean-mushroom hairstyle.πŸ˜‚ It turned out soooooooo... cute. And of course credit goes tooo.... drum roll please...... MOMMY!!! You could say that she isn't really good at haircuts but it turned out fine. So clap clap clap clap clap.... 

Next of course is me! 



I'm sorry for showing you guys the back of my hair as I did not take the front picture :(
But anyways, this is the before of my haircut πŸ’‡πŸ»‍♀️


 After!
 I cut my hair for about 1 inch long πŸ˜‚
I wanted to keep my long hair so I told my mom... "Mommy, one inch only ahhh..." 
And so I was satisfied 🌝

And so if you all need a haircut, don't worry, just ask your mom... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's all for today! Thank you so much for reading and if you guys had a haircut during lockdown, remember to tell me what hairstyle did you choose in the comment section down below. 

Thank you!

Love from, 
Mikela :) 

4 comments:

  1. Mine was a mushroom hairstyle!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

    ReplyDelete

Hairstyles

Today, it's more about hair. Today is our first time of haircut in the whole lockdown period. It was exciting and my brother was the fir...