Thursday 14 May 2020

Guess what's for dinner? :P

So today's dinner took some preparation. Hmmmmm... Sounds like a lot of hard work right?But guess what?? It took us less then 15 minutes to cook. For our delicious dinner.... We had.... char bee hoon!!! (Stir-fried noodles in hokkien.)



Ingredients that we needed
to prepare for dinner :)

Yum yum! Guess what is my favourite ingredient? Nah don't worry... I'll tell you... It's the........... mushrooms. 😋 


The next thing that we did, is to fry the garlic and onions together. Fry and fry and fry and fry till it becomes wangi (fragrant in Malay)... Ahhh smells so gooood...



I'm sure you saw the amount of vegetables in the first picture on top. Yes. It is indeed a lot a lot a lot for many people. But it's not the same for me and family because my mom always say that we should be eating the right amount of vegetables and so here it is.... the right amount of veggies.... haih.... 
 

So after all of complaining of too much veggies in our noodles.... I finally agreed on the fact that it was actually not too much...😅😅😅 after it have been stirred and cooked it doesn't look to much so I gave in... Ahaha you all must be thinking "whaaat an ungrateful child... Haiyaya... So much food and veggies to eat, yet still complain. Kepiang! (sound effect of face balm).... " 

And so, there it is.... My delicious plate of char bee hoon 😋


And so if you think that the plate of char bee hoon on top looks good and you are interested in making it, do check out the link below for the recipe! 

https://rasamalaysia.com/recipe-fried-rice-vermicelli

P.S. I did some changes to my meal such as using mustard leaves instead of using beansprouts and so on... But anyways, happy trying! 

Love from, 
Mikela :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hairstyles

Today, it's more about hair. Today is our first time of haircut in the whole lockdown period. It was exciting and my brother was the fir...